G&M Motorsports Disclaimer
All of our aftermarket parts, wheels, tires, and accessories are designed and produced to meet or exceed the industry standard.
G&M Motorsports, LLC does its best to inform our customers that these aftermarket parts and accessories will change the way a vehicle looks, drives, handles, brakes, and performs from when it was originally equipped by the manufacturer. The customer understands that these changes will vary the vehicle's handling, visibility, and braking and may cause premature wear and tear to the manufacturer's original equipment.
The customer retains all liability and acknowledges receipt of the driving changes associated with and by these aftermarket products/ accessories and may void all or part of the original factory warranty and/ or aftermarket service contracts, guarantees, and warranties.
- G&M MOTORSPORTS SERVICE/ LABOR RATE IS $175.00 PER HOUR
- ALL ESTIMATES EXPIRE 5 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE ESTIMATE DATE
- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ORDERING ANY PARTS AND WHEN SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.
- $100 APPOINTMENT RESCHEDULING FEE
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PARTS LEFT OVER 3 DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION
G&M Motorsports, LLC prices are subject to change without notice. The product manufacturer is solely responsible for merchandise availability.
Return/ Refund Policy
1. G&M Motorsports, LLC will not accept any returns on eligible parts, refund, or credit over 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) or from the date of parts delivery or from the original date on the receipt.
2. All returns, refunds, or credits must be accompanied by original receipts.
3. All tires and wheels that have been mounted, custom wheels, all electrical parts, special order parts, custom built-to-order parts, closeout parts, and discontinued parts are NOT eligible for a return, refund, or credit. And are sold as a final sale product.
4. All eligible returns must be returned in their original packaging and cannot be damaged or have been installed and must be in the original condition as sold to you and be resalable.
5. The customer is responsible for all restocking fees, repackaging fees, return fees, and postage fees, of all parts eligible for a return. The restocking fee is 25%. All other fees will be calculated by size, weight, and vendor requirements if the part is not a current G&M Motorsports, LLC in-stock part.
6. All shipping charges on eligible parts will not be refunded, returned, or store credited unless parts were received to you damaged, defective or G&M Motorsports, LLC personnel made a mistake in the ordering process. Returns, refunds or credit may take 15-20 days for the return process to be complete.
7. If you are shipping eligible parts back for a return, you are responsible for making sure the parts are packaged correctly in the original packaging with the original receipt. If parts are damaged in the shipping process back to G&M Motorsports, LLC, we are not responsible for the return and the parts will become nonreturnable and a refund or credit will not be issued. G&M Motorsports, LLC is not responsible for any damaged parts, lost parts, or anything unexpected that may happen in the return shipping process.
8. If G&M Motorsports, LLC has shipped a damaged or defective part to you, you have 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) to contact us to return, replace or receive a refund, or store credit.
9. At G&M Motorsports, LLC we do our absolute best to make sure the parts you order are correct and free of any issues or defects, but we understand things happen in manufacturing and in the shipping and handling process.
10. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fees and Charges
The credit card fee is 3% for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. The credit card fee is 7% for American Express, If a credit card is used for a deposit, parts or service and is canceled, a credit card fee (as stated above) will be charged upon refund, There is no fee for cash, money order, or cashier's check.
VEHICLE HANDLE WARNING:
VEHICLES WITH LARGER WHEELS AND TIRES WILL HANDLE DIFFERENTLY THAN STOCK VEHICLES. TAKE TIME TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HANDLING OF YOUR VEHICLE. VEHICLES LIFTED OR LOWERED ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED STOCK VEHICLES.
CUSTOMER-SUPPLIED PARTS POLICY:
WE DO NOT INSTALL CUSTOMER-SUPPLIED PARTS ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
A Mandatory Retorque on torque-required components/parts is required at 1000 miles from the project completion date and must be performed by G&M Motorsports, LLC (No EXCEPTIONS). Maintaining proper torque always is key for torque-related components' performance, durability, and safety. Customers are responsible for scheduling their retorque appointments. A retorque mileage sticker will be placed on the top left-hand side of the windshield for reference. Failure to perform this retorque requirement will void any type of warranty (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Continuous maintenance is required to keep your vehicle safe. Thoroughly inspect your vehicle before and after every off-road use. Routine retorques and suspension tightening is recommended before and after every off-road use.
STEERING AND SUSPENSION PARTS GREASE REQUIREMENTS:
To ensure smooth operation and maximum service life G&M Motorsports, LLC requires that these components/parts be serviced on a regular basis to extend its service life. Greasing these components/parts allows the flow of fresh grease to all critical areas while flushing contaminated grease out. This ensures the movement is well lubricated and full of grease which keeps out contaminants and prolongs the life of the component. Before choosing a maintenance schedule, what are the conditions in which the vehicle operates in, needs to be accounted for. How is the vehicle used? Does the vehicle sit for an extended period? Is it used for delivery services, driven in mud, wet, sandy, or salty conditions? These conditions increase the likelihood of contamination that can cause premature wear. G&M Motorsports requires that these parts be greased at every oil change. Failure to grease these components will void all warranties on these components/parts.
NO SHOW/RESCHEDULING POLICY:
FAILURE TO SHOW UP FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT WITHOUT A CALL IS CONSIDERED A NO-SHOW AND WILL NEED TO BE RESCHEDULED. DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE LESS A $100 CANCELLATION FEE ON ALL JOBS EXCLUDING: OIL CHANGE, ALIGNMENT, ROTATION/BALANCE, INSPECTIONS, AND RE-TORQUES. RESCHEDULING MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT DATE. FAILURE TO SHOW UP WITHIN 6 WEEKS OF THE ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT DATE WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF DEPOSIT. THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS 50% DOWN.
SHOCK/COILOVER ADJUSTMENT POLICY:
ANY SHOCK OR COILOVER ADJUSTMENTS NEEDED AFTER YOUR INITIAL INSTALLATION WILL BE CHARGED 1-2 HOURS OF LABOR AT $150HR. SHOCK NITRO FILL-UP STARTS AT $25 A SHOCK.