RIGID offers E-Mark Certified Lights for sales in Europe. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area.
The E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is non-serviceable, tightly binned LEDs to control the color temperature and 100 percent street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by RIGID are the total lighting solution.
The accomplishment to receive the E-Mark Certification displays RIGIDs dedication to worldwide product standards. RIGIDs E-Mark certification country of origin is Great Britain, All testing was done per ECE Regulation 112 which is the United Nations Agreement Concerning the Adoption of Uniform Conditions of Approval and Reciprocal Recognition of Approval for Motor Vehicle Equipment and Parts. Own The Night with RIGID ECE E-Mark certified LED lights.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Tightly Binned LED’s
- 100 percent Street Legalization in Europe
- 50,000 Plus Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Durable UV Resistant Powder Coat
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Impact Resistant Polycorbonate Lens
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- RFI/EMI Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- RoHS Compliant
- IP68 Compliant – Dust/Water Ingress
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Waterproof Connector (Exclusions Apply)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Off Road Use Only