The Cognito 3 Inch Performance Leveling Kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Torsion Bar Adjuster Keys, front and rear Fox Performance Series Monotube shocks and front shock spacers to maximize droop travel.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms feature boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and finished with a durable semi-gloss black powder coating. Alloy series ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms adds performance to the Chevy and GMC truck by correcting the ball joint angle for lifted and leveled applications, increasing droop travel, and increasing caster slightly for better highway speed drivability. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. Made in the USA.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Front Shocks
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shocks
- Improves vehicle appearance and reduces nose-down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Allows for up to a 33×12.5 Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with 5-inch backspacing
- 3.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA