The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms feature boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and finished with a durable semi-gloss black powder coating. Alloy series ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms adds performance to the Chevy and GMC truck by correcting the ball joint angle for lifted and leveled applications, increasing droop travel, and increasing caster slightly for better highway speed drivability. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Cognito Torsion Bar Keys levels the front with the rear of the truck. Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. Made in the USA.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Monotube front and rear shocks
- Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Improved ball joint angle
- Improves vehicle appearance and reduces nose-down rake
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Fits up to a 35×12.5-inch tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- 3.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA