There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA. This kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Torsion Bar Adjuster Keys, Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit, front and rear Fox Performance Series Remote Reservoir shocks and front shock spacers to maximize droop travel.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms feature boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and finished with a durable semi-gloss black powder coating. Alloy series ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms adds performance to the Chevy and GMC truck by correcting the ball joint angle for lifted and leveled applications, increasing droop travel, and increasing caster slightly for better highway speed drivability.
These improvements are accomplished through application of Cognito’s innovative, patented design, by providing additional support to the vehicle’s pitman and idler arms, which eliminate the forward and rearward movement of the center-link.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look.
The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit
- Cognito Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir Shocks
- .5-inch Front Shock Extender Kit
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains adequate droop travel to optimize ride quality
- PISK improves drivability, fuel economy, and tire wear
- Allows for up to a 33×12.5 Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with Zero Offset
- 10-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA