We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
The Cognito HD front sway bar is designed to reduce body roll, so you have better vehicle control and greatly improves traction for safer driving. These HD Sway Bars are developed for this specific application.
The Deaver spring is a complete replacement of the OEM spring, and is arched for 4 Inch over stock rear lift height while maintaining an excellent ride quality via being made from high quality spring steel, a higher leaf count with thinner leaf material for a more compliant ride.
A military wrap is used on the front eyelet for safety, the ends of each leaf are diamond shaped cut and have anti-friction inserts for smooth movement, and the pack is secured with included center pin and retaining clips. Using leaf springs over lift blocks helps reduce wheel hop or axle wrap.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 10 inches of front lift and 9 inches of rear lift
- 10-inch Front Lift Components
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- 8-inch lift Deaver leaf pack
- 1-inch block and U-bolt kit
- HD front sway bar
- Fox 2.5 Factory Race Series Adjustable Remote Reservoir coilovers
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Levels vehicle front to rear
- Allows for up to a 37×13.5 Tire on a 10-Inch Wide Wheel with 4.75-Inch Backspacing
- 15-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA