We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 3-Inch Elite Uniball Leveling Lift Kit includes the Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, King 2.5 OEM Performance Series Coilover front shocks, King 2.5 OEM Performance Series rear shocks and 2 Inch Block and U Bolt kit- all with hardware included.
The boxed sheet metal arms are powder coated semi-gloss black. FK 1.25-Inch Uniball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings. Ample droop travel is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly. This control arm kit will add performance to the Chevy and GMC truck by correcting the Uniball angle for lifted and leveled applications. The allowable droop travel is also improved with the design of these arms.
King’s OEM Performance Race Series shocks provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
The Cognito 2 Inch Block and U Bolt Kit includes 2-Inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U Bolts and the 1.5-Inch Rear Bump Stop Spacers are constructed out of aluminum.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift and 2 inches of rear lift
- Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- King 2.5-inch OEM Performance Series compression adjustable remote reservoir front Coilovers
- King 2.5-inch OEM Performance Series compression adjustable remote reservoir Rear Shocks
- Cognito 2-Inch Block and U Bolt Kit
- 1.5-Inch Rear Bump Stop Spacer Kit
- Enhances the trucks appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-Inch Tire on a 9-Inch Wide Wheel with 5.75-Inch Backspacing
- 5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).