There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 3 Inch Performance Ball Joint Leveling Lift Kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Fox Performance Series Coilover front shocks, Fox Performance Series Monotube rear shocks and 2 Inch Block and U Bolt kit- all with hardware included.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function and performance to your vehicle by improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black.
Press in ball joints are pre-installed and retained with black anodized, Cognito branded laser etched caps. New crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings are included. The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They’re easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 2 Inch Block and U Bolt Kit includes 2 Inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U Bolts and the 1.5 Inch Rear Bump Stop Spacers are constructed out of aluminum.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 Inches of front lift and 2 Inches of rear lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP Front Shocks
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shocks
- Cognito 2 Inch Block and U Bolt Kit
- 1.5 Inch Rear Bump Stop Spacer Kit
- Improved ball joint angle
- Enhances the truck’s appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-Inch Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with 5.75-Inch Backspacing
- 4-hour DIY install time
- Made in The USA
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).