The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the ball joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Heavy duty ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings. The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for optimal ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly. Cognito Torsion Bar Keys allows for increased front ride height. Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. Made in the USA.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 1 inch of rear lift
- Cognito Heavy-duty 1.25-inch SM Series Control Arms
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Monotube front and rear shocks
- Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Improves vehicle appearance and reduces nose-down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Fits up to a 35×12.5-inch tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- 4.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA