We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality.
King’s OEM Performance Race Series shocks provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle.
Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
Deaver Mini Leaf Pack offers increased rear lift while improving ride quality. The stock bottom overload spring is very harsh in spring rate, this mini pack is a progressive overload that will ride better and provide 1-3-inch of rear lift.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 4 inches of front lift and 2 inches of rear lift
- 4-inch Front Lift Components
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- 2-inch lift Deaver mini pack
- King 2.5 Performance Race Series Adjustable Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Levels vehicle front to rear
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-Inch Tire on a 9-Inch Wide Wheel with 4.5-Inch Backspacing
- 14-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).