Due to their larger tires and heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorber’s damping ability.
The B8 5100’s monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications