Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100 Percent bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Our front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25 Percent increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15 Percent travel increase.
Large 2.5 Inch diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Our OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like our race shocks.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5 Inch Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Short finned remote reservoir
- With compression adjuster
Note: For 0-1 Inch lift (non AT4 and Trail Boss Models)