G&M Motorsports Disclaimer
All of our aftermarket parts, wheels, tires, and accessories are designed and produced to meet or exceed the industry standard.
G&M Motorsports, LLC does its best to inform our customers that these aftermarket parts and accessories will change the way a vehicle looks, drives, handles, brakes, and performs from when it was originally equipped by the manufacturer. The customer understands that these changes will vary the vehicle's handling, visibility, and braking and may cause premature wear and tear to the manufacturer's original equipment.
The customer retains all liability and acknowledges receipt of the driving changes associated with and by these aftermarket products/ accessories and may void all or part of the original factory warranty and/ or aftermarket service contracts, guarantees, and warranties.
G&M Motorsports, LLC prices are subject to change without notice. The product manufacturer is solely responsible for merchandise availability.
Return/ Refund Policy
1. G&M Motorsports, LLC will not accept any returns on eligible parts, refund, or credit over 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) or from the date of parts delivery or from the original date on the receipt.
2. All returns, refunds, or credits must be accompanied by original receipts.
3. All tires and wheels that have been mounted, custom wheels, all electrical parts, special order parts, custom built-to-order parts, closeout parts, and discontinued parts are NOT eligible for a return, refund, or credit. And are sold as a final sale product.
4. All eligible returns must be returned in their original packaging and cannot be damaged or have been installed and must be in the original condition as sold to you and be resalable.
5. The customer is responsible for all restocking fees, repackaging fees, return fees, and postage fees, of all parts eligible for a return. The restocking fee is 25%. All other fees will be calculated by size, weight, and vendor requirements if the part is not a current G&M Motorsports, LLC in-stock part.
6. All shipping charges on eligible parts will not be refunded, returned, or store credited unless parts were received to you damaged, defective or G&M Motorsports, LLC personnel made a mistake in the ordering process.
7. If you are shipping eligible parts back for a return, you are responsible for making sure the parts are packaged correctly in the original packaging with the original receipt. If parts are damaged in the shipping process back to G&M Motorsports, LLC, we are not responsible for the return and the parts will become nonreturnable and a refund or credit will not be issued. G&M Motorsports, LLC is not responsible for any damaged parts, lost parts, or anything unexpected that may happen in the return shipping process.
8. If G&M Motorsports, LLC has shipped a damaged or defective part to you, you have 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) to contact us to return, replace or receive a refund, or store credit.
9. At G&M Motorsports, LLC we do our absolute best to make sure the parts you order are correct and free of any issues or defects, but we understand things happen in manufacturing and in the shipping and handling process.
10. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fees and Charges
The credit card fee is 3% for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. The credit card fee is 7% for American Express, If a credit card is used for a deposit, parts or service and is canceled, a credit card fee (as stated above) will be charged upon refund, There is no fee for cash, money order, or cashier's check.
Agreement to Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA.), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subject to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in any way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
Intellectual Property Right
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
We collect your name, and/or job title contact information including E-mail address demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers.
G&M Motorsports requires this information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products,
Special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. We may also use your information to contact
You for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, and/ or mail.
A cookie is a file that asks for your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree to accept them a file is added and the cookie helps analyze web
Traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to
Your needs likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data
About web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed
From our system. Overall cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.